To remind myself to always keep my feet on the ground ⚓️
poplight asked: we have the same roshes! yey!
Yay! I liked this design the best when I was shopping for Roshe Runs, great choice! :)
Forgive me for the errors in typing, I was really sleepy when I submitted my answers to them. Thank you so much Candy Magazine!
Read my feature here!
Anonymous asked: Where did u buy ur roshe runs? been wanting to get one and how much was it? thank you! hope u blog more often
I got mine from Nike’s Alabang Town Center branch for 4k+! :) I will post again soon :)
Anonymous asked: Hi! :) Just wondering, what theme do you use? I really want to start a fashion blog of my own, but I can't seem to find a theme suitable for my blog. Most themes are dedicated to photo posts and not many cater to text ones. Thanks for your time xx
I use Greying by Gabrielle Wee. I just tweaked it :) Good luck with your blog!
- Mac Fleur Power Blush - I absolutely love the color of this blush! It gives my face a natural and healthy looking glow.
- Clarins Powder Blush in No. 30 Cinnamon - My older sister got this for me during a make up sale in Rustan’s last December for only Php 500+! I use this to contour my face. I love how natural it looks!
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara - This baby makes my lashes look so thick and long without looking overdone!
- Etude House Color My Brows in Rich Brown - I really like how this defines my brows. It does a great job in filling my brows in since they are a little bit sparse.
- Cream SIlk Standout Straight Daily Treatment + Conditioner - I use this every single day because my hair gets so unmanageable when I don’t!
- Washi tape - I love how cute and functional washi tapes are! I already have three rolls at the moment, including this particular roll which was given to me by my boyfriend as a Valentine’s Day gift!
- Hello Panda + Milk - If you haven’t tried these two together yet, you definitely should! Such a yummy combination!
- In a Tidal Wave of Mystery by Capital Cities - All the songs in this album are really good! Really really good.